Thursday 23 July 2009

1/8 Shining Wind, Xecty S.O.F.T








Xecty is a lovely figure and I am thinking of buying her.
She is Around 180mm tall, And there are three versions of her. (normal version, DX version with phone card, and limited (500) pink version)

She comes with two faces, one with open eyes and the other with closed eyes. Her skin and dress is made with S.O.F.T. PVC material.



She is castoffable and this put me off a bit, I mean I don't particularly like the fact you can take her clothes off. It's a bit weird, I'm not familiar with the Shining wind the game/anime. So I don't know what it's about but when I saw her it was love at first sight.
So I've I'm not gonna let the Castoffable thing put me off, after all you have the choice to do it or not.

The picture of her shown above almost makes her look like sleeping beauty. :)





















Here's a picture of the limited edition pink version





















































I still can't decide to buy the green or Pink version. They're both so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment