Thursday 23 July 2009

1/8 Scale Elfen lied Lucy Pvc figure

I was very happy because I managed to get some very rare Elfen lied figures.


I got them of from eBay and they came in mint condition and never been opened. got the full set including a bonus piece of Lucy's face and hair and Nana's hair piece.













This is a 1/8 Scale Pvc Limited figure from Wave, It's Nyu wearing the Lucy face and hair piece.
The figure set was released in January 2008 and sold out within the first week of release, and is quite rare.
Personally I prefer the sadistic Lucy face rather than the innocent Nyu face.
The detail is amazing on the figure the cold expression is true to Lucy's nature, The beautiful long flowing hair, The shoes shined to perfection.
Adding the helmet was a nice feature as well.
This is my favourite figure that I have and by far the most expensive.
But she was definitely worth the money.

3 comments:

  1. Are you thinking of selling it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much did it cost you? Can you still buy it somewhere online? (live in europe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you please answer m. Where did you get her? please tell me :c

    ReplyDelete